Special Social and Networking Events
Following AfRES tradition, the 2019 Conference has signed up for the following:
- Golf Tournament on 10th September 2019 at Gymkana Grounds in Arusha.
- Women Breakfast is now breasting to Women Dinner with a new name ‘Women in Surveying’ nay ‘Women in Real Estate’ Dinner at the Gold Crest Hotel, Arusha on 11th September 2019 by invitation only.
- A forum for Future Leaders of African Real Estate Society (FLARES)- an emerging need to prepare youths for the future of the Society has necessitated special slot in the program for 12th September 2019. Prof Omokolade Akinsomi of the University of Witwatersrand is taking lead.
- Valuation Registration Boards and Chief Government Valuers Forum that seek to realize outstanding desires enshrined in the AfRES Naivasha Valuation Project Ideals will be held on 12th September 2019, Simba Hall, AICC (by invitation only).
- PhD Colloquia for African PhD Students: visiting professors have offered to participate on 10th September starting at 1000 hours.
Pre-Conference Events- 10th September 2019
Chair and Host
- IFC Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiency (EDGE) Expert Training, 0900-1700 hours; Impala Hotel
Participants By Invitation (only those registered with IFC EDGE and AfRES 2019 Conference).
- Thomas Saunders
- Principal Consultant
- Think Step, United Kingdom
- Dennis Papa Odenyi Quansah
- Green Building Lead, Ghana
- IFC EDGE – Climate Business Department
- Golf Tournament: GYM Grounds (behind Mount Meru Hotel); 1200-1700 hrs
Captain: Dr Musyimi Mbathi Entrance: by subscription (details firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com )
- Mini-Safaris and Sightseen in Arusha
- Ngorongoro Crater Excursion: 2 days trip, spend night at Karatu
- AfRES President Reception
: Catherine Kariuki President, African Real Estate Society and
Prof Evarist Liwa
Vice Chancellor, Ardhi University
: Hon Mrisho Gambo, Regional Commissioner, Arusha Region
: Registered AfRES 2019 Conference Delegates
: Ibuka Dancers